Unofficial Armada - Galactic War Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the community forums for Armada - Galactic War, the hottest RTS game for the iDevice.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How are Credits Earned Calculated ?????1?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
screamingbutter
Beginner

How are Credits Earned Calculated ?????1? Empty
PostSubject: How are Credits Earned Calculated ?????1?   How are Credits Earned Calculated ?????1? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:54 pm

Can anyone tell me how the amount of Credits Earned is calculated? Before the latest update it would get 1000+ credits for beating the (super easy) AI while getting a measly 100-200 for difficult 3/4 ways. Now after the update it seems I only get 100-200 regardless. I've been told that the amount of armament you have equipped has an impact on it but i was wondering if anyone could be more specific.
Back to top Go down
backtothis
I'm So Pro
I'm So Pro

How are Credits Earned Calculated ?????1? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How are Credits Earned Calculated ?????1?   How are Credits Earned Calculated ?????1? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:24 pm

screamingbutter wrote:
Can anyone tell me how the amount of Credits Earned is calculated? Before the latest update it would get 1000+ credits for beating the (super easy) AI while getting a measly 100-200 for difficult 3/4 ways. Now after the update it seems I only get 100-200 regardless. I've been told that the amount of armament you have equipped has an impact on it but i was wondering if anyone could be more specific.

AI: alot
Normal players (noobs): 1/5 of AI, unless it's 3 way or 4 way, then just multiply by 2 or 3.
Top 10-15 on leaderboard: ALOT, I remember that guy on TA told me he got 2700 from beating me :].
Back to top Go down

How are Credits Earned Calculated ?????1?
Page 1 of 1